Layered shades offer a modern take on light control with their alternating sheer and opaque fabrics. When open, the layers align to gently filter light through the sheer material.
The elegant woven fabric blocks harmful UV rays from your interiors, and our coordinating fabric-wrapped cassette provides a finished look—at no extra charge.
An inspired hybrid of fabric shades and horizontal blinds, Graber Mezzanine Layered Shades offer the ultimate flexibility in light control. Stripes of sheer fabric are parallel to tightly woven solid fabric. When opened or closed, the layers elegantly shift to provide light filtering or lightblocking. The sheer fabric protects furniture, flooring, and artwork from damaging UV rays, while the solid fabric stripes filter or block the light.
Mezzanine layered shades ensure a modern and minimal design with maximum impact.
- From textured weaves to subtle metallics, we offer a wide range of layered fabrics to accent any decor style.
- Mezzanine layered shades; no visible seams disrupt the fabric's pattern or the panorama beyond the window.
- Thoughtful finishing touches—such as a fabric-wrapped cassette valance standard on every shade for an upgraded look.
- Three opacity levels to meet all needs.
- A limited lifetime warranty for years of worry-free performance.